Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Last night was yucky... Walked into a wig shop, and could have sworn the age limit sign said age 60 plus...all sorts of grey short haired wigs adorned the walls of the shop. I did see long wigs and it stung my heart to face reality, I have cancer and the only reason I'm here is because I'm going to be bald. Cry. That's what I wanted to do. I hated that I was there. My attitude all along has been pretty positive. Pink extensions in my hair, & "I love boobies" bracelets have lightened my mood especially for those around me but sometimes, this just sucks. But I don't marinate in this gak of a trial, I put on my happy face and let it all go. Truly I love where I am in life. God is on my side along with family, friends and all who only know me through those I love who have shared my story. Everyday I witness a miracle in my life. A door opens, a stepping stone is placed at the very foot of my step.

God IS holding my hand

1 comment:

  1. God IS holding your hand! When things happen in my life that some would deem BAD, I usually try and see a positive that can come from it. One positive that i can usually get out of all bad events of the past is that i will be able to help someone else in a similar situation in the future and or inspire people today.

    mike

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails