Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tomorrow is the BIG day

Tomorrow I meet my life long cancer activist & advocate also called my oncologist. He will lay out the prognosis for kicking this cancer. I'll also learn about how much I am going to cost Dan and our new insurance company. Speaking of costs, I about fainted when I received my first love letter from the hospital billing department, it goes something like this...


Removal of a perfectly augmented right breast thus far: $21,024.04


(Original Breast Augmentation: $5,000)






2 comments:

  1. Ugh, hospitals. Can't they ever give us any good news? Oh, I do have some good news for you...I asked my mom about her plastic surgeon and she said his name is Dr. Bindrup. Apparently he's awesome! Every time she goes in for a mammogram all the nurses tell her what an amazing job he did. (I'm guessing that they see a lot of reconstructed boobs and can give a fair opinion).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry! That is so lame! They always seem to give bad estimations when it comes to Money and Time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails