Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pain pain go away

Alright already. I get it. My body is trying to communicate that it needs more recovery time. Being honest here, I hurt. Most of the time I'm hurting. And why really? All I had done was lob off my boob, stick an expander under my muscle and have 19 lymph nodes remove. Its not like I had brain surgery. I honestly cannot believe how long this is taking to recover. I took my first shower this morning and I'll show you the clever drain tube holder I made so I could do it. The cascade of warm water rushing down my body head to toe never felt more rewarding! Now shaving my numb armpit however didn't feel so good. Its like leaving the dentist all numbed up on novacaine and trying to put lipstick on your rubber lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails