Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I had the BEST day EVER! I love Disneyland, expecially with my boys. Pirates (ahh, the smell of musty waters), the Hunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, Peter Pan, Autopia, Buzz Light Year and Dole Pineapple Fruit Whip!! Really? is there any other place that can bring smiles and laughter faster or touch the heart so tender?


PS Took me all day to find a fellow bald girl, and at last, I wasn't alone. I wish and pray for her as well for a long life and the battle she is fighting.

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh...you just got me craving the pineapple whip. I would seriously buy bottles of the smell of Pirates if they made a room spray that smelled like it. I'm so glad you guys had a great time and rock on to the other bald babe rockin' it at Disneyland!! Have fun on the rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disneyland is awesome!!! Generations of memories, and making more come October when I go with Katie and Dave and their three little girls...can't wait! So glad you had a great day and found a buddy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails